The freedoms within (ask me about what I mean)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

'We'll only take you to the best places!"

The past two days consisted of sun, sun, and sun. Of course, I stayed the same color, sunscreen or not. Anyways...the dead sea was great with the Lavis. The place that we went to was the same place that birthright had brought me a few months earlier. Brought back memories of me being SO tired from the previous night of 'sleeping' in the desert, and then passing out on a bench at the dead sea from the sun. Good times.

SO, today was very fun. I returned to Shoham last night and was with Cochav family all day, and still am. We drove about an hour and a half, (since we got lost on the way) to a beautiful beach that seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. I asked where we were going and Esti said to one of the most beautiful beaches in Israel, Reut followed with "We'll only take you to the best places." The sand was so white and powdery and the water was as clear as the Bahamas water. There were tiny fish everywhere. Of course, I brought my waterproof camera (that amazed EVERYBODY) and many pictures were taken in the ocean.


I love being around my family here. Everyone is so sweet, especially all my first cousins Esti, Ronit, Tami, Shy, and Beeni, They truly will all do anything for me.

Simchat Torah is tomorrow and I will be at Rabbi Bryks house for it. It'll be like a pre-NCSY reunion before he is basically my Dean.

Reut's Shabbat Kalah is also this weekend, so there will be many girls at her house, celebrating and also EATING! I love the food here.

Now, I'm off to a festival in Shoham with some famous Israeli singer and little kiosk's with shops. Time to spend my first shekels!

No comments: