The freedoms within (ask me about what I mean)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Gutentag!

I've made it to Germany! I sat in seat 41 A and luckily had a nice older Italian man next me. He works on Carnival cruise line as an engineer. He was on his way to Italy for his 6 or 8 month vacation. Anyways, I'm glad I invested in Tylenol PM because that was the EASIEST 9 and a half hour flight I've ever been on! I always wondered what it would be like if I fell asleep on most of the plan ride. Now I know, and it feels GREAT!

ADDITIONALLY, Lufthansa is actually the best airline ever; TVs on your seats, comfortable chairs, and the best part CUP HOLDERS! It's always so annoying having to have your tray down just fro your cup of water. Thumbs up to the German engineers!

Sitting at the window seat allowed me to finally see another country besides Israel. And one thing I noticed is that there seriously must be ONE architect in all of Munich since EVERY SINGLE house and building had white walls and red roofs. The sky was so beautifully blue with the rising sun making the lower skyline a bright yellow.

I met an Israeli women in the line from entering security named Iris. She's a sweet woman and that seems as if she has traveled the whole world by the way she speaks

Well I'm waiting for my flight to Tel Aviv now. I'm going to find some random food in the foodcourt that I havn't tried before. Definitely not the white sausage though :)

---------

I arrived in Israel on time and safely. But one thing that brought back memories of this summer is when we were flying the sky was perfectly blue and the clouds were all separated into small white circles. What it truly truly resembled was jumping into the middle of the ocean with a scuba mask, looking down, and seeing many small jellyfish below me. One of those beautiful sights that a person can never forget....

Anyways, when i arrived five of my oldest second cousins: Reut, Sapir, Sagit, Or, and Matan all greeted me with an I love you ballon and one big cousin hug! I went to the mall with Reut, Sapir, Sagit, and Esti (their mother) and was so happy to see them being so sweet to each other. Complimenting what they tried on, holding each others hands, etc. It really is beautiful so see a truly happily functioning family.

I am going to paint Sapir's nails now with the Lakim (nail polish) we bought at the mall.

No comments: