The freedoms within (ask me about what I mean)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Day one

Today is the day I'm finally going to achieve what I have desired so badly in the past two years. I'm breaking out of my element and entering a new world, that will fill me up with many valuable life lessons and experiences. I am truly happy with my decision to go. No matter how many hardships it came with, I am following my heart, and isn't that what everyone says to do?

In a few hours I'll be flying into Munich where I hopefully will not get lost because the only German I know is Vi Gatez (whatever that means)! I'll then be flying into Tel Aviv being greeted by most amazing family oriented, beautiful cousins that I cannot wait to become so much closer with!

Here's to new experiences! Shalom!

No comments: