The freedoms within (ask me about what I mean)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The outcome of change..?

I'm definitely in shock at how quickly my attitude has altered. I am more inclined to study, learn, grown, and do productive things with life...so much so that I'm thinking about majoring in Biology?? I can tell you 3 months ago I would have laughed at that statement. I'm starting to realize though I always had it in me...to be the person I am now.

I guess I never had to courage to actually show it though..I was so good at dressing up in hot outfits, going out, getting attention, etc. I actually became really good at it and thought it was one of my skills. I was using my confidence and strength for the wrong reasons and I'm really really thankful I'm realizing that that was wrong.

To be honest though, I am actually kind of afraid of the outcomes of all these differences. I'm wondering if there are withdrawals to lifestyles and if I should be expecting a crash..I'm not trying to set up any bad expectations..but I'm just trying to be real. I am not one to go through life and act as if everything is perfect. I am perfectly aware that changing a lifestyle comes with hardships. i haven't seen to many yet..who knows maybe many more won't come and this is how my life was meant to be?

1 comment:

RabbiMelinda said...

My darling, I am happy that your attitude is improved. Keep writing and hashing out your concerns. You have a listener in me! As for your fear of the outcome ~ on the true spiritual path,faith is the building block while fear is what knocks the block down. xoxoOM