The freedoms within (ask me about what I mean)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Home=Heart

Just want to jot down a quick dream:

I was in school in Israel and decided it was time to switch schools. I went to Germany to try and find happiness and i couldn't. Somehow I ended up back at UCF..where I really wasn't feeling it. All in all I ended up back in Israel and was walking through the streets of the old city in Jerusalem saluting soldiers and started to cry of happiness. I was asking myself how I could ever think of leaving this place?

Home is where is where the heart is.

1 comment:

RabbiMelinda said...

When you are in your heart, you can make a home anywhere. May it always be warm, filled with love and peace. My home is always open to you ~ it is warm, filled with love and peace... Happy Thanksgiving my darling ~ thanks for giving me motherhood!